Search This Blog

2 Outfits of my wishlist

Hey babes!

So as Polyvore died - that was where I spent the day creating wonderful looks that were always very expensive and I wasn't going to buy anything at all - I found Shoplook, so you can follow me to check out these new designs. But as it is similar to Polyvore, the clothes are expensive too. However, it doesn't mean that we can't substitute them for something more accessible.

In fact all of this came up with the intention of creating a wishlist for you. Over the weeks I found great products that one day I will buy and you can access them on my 21 Buttons. Another wonderful social network to add to your phone and don't forget to follow me, huh?

With that idea, I realized how much I missed Polyvore. So I decided to do something completely different from what I was thinking. I took three pieces of my wishlist and created outfits for you.



So in that first outfit, the piece I got from my list was this flower print dress from Lulus. Being that you can replace it with these others as well. Just click on the captions of the images to buy.


SHEIN - US$12.00

PRETTY LITTLE THING - £35.00

LULUS - $25

I fell in love with these dresses! Pretty Little Thing's the sweetest one and I hadn't even separated it. Shein's is lovely too, and I can tell their stuff is good. There you will find cheap, different and great quality clothes and accessories!


SHEIN - US$26.00
SHEIN - US$26.00

BUFFALO - 170,00 €

I don't know about you guys, but I'm loving this Chunky Sneakers fashion! This comfortable sneaker looks great with any outfit and style. Guys this is wonderful! And with this cream color was so loveliest you don't even notice that it has this gross appearance.



 
FASHION NOVA - $5.99 USD
SHEIN - US$6.00

REVOLVE - MY MY MY - $118

 This outfit has a pink vibe. So pink dominates everything, even the glasses! Speaking of pink I urgently need some pink clothes for October. I don't know if you know, but October 3rd is a big date and it's pink day according to Means Girls hahaha.


SHEIN - US$12.00
NORDSTROM - HERSCHEL SUPPLY CO. - $65.00



And to finish we have these white backpacks. All two lovely, but my favorite is from Shein. Very beautiful and delicate!


In the second outfit there are two pieces from my list. The first is the Fashion Nova shell earring and the second is the Showpo top and skirt set.

SHEIN - US$18.00
PRETTY LITTLE THING TOP - £18.00


PRETTY LITTLE THING SKIRT - £15.00
SHOWPO - US$38.00
This pattern reminds me a skirt that I had as a teenager. It's so adorable! As you can see in the Pretty Little Thing store, it doesn't sell together, but at ShowPo and Shein does. That's cool, paying for both pieces. Here in Brazil we don't have much of it.

DRESSLILY - $6.15
SHEIN - US$4.00

FASHION NOVA - $3.00 USD


They aren't identical, but may substitute with the same beach vibe.

PRETTY LITTLE THING - £20.00
FASHION NOVA - $34.99 USD
                 
REVOLVE - STEVE MADDEN - $90


I'm not a big fan of this Revolve shoe style, but it matched that outfit. Of course it can be replaced by the other two who have the same thick heel. The Pretty Little Thing's got me!



SHEIN - US$14.00

DRESSLILY - $17.43

PRETTY LITTLE THING - £22.00

REVOLVE - LOEFFLER RANDALL - $250

Babes and these bags ?! To replace Revolve's in terms of format is Shein's and Dresslily's. In the heart bag with flowers there are other colors, but that was my favorite. The Shein is a very stylish fanny pack. And the Pretty Little Thing has the same brightness that has in the outfit 2.
SHEIN - US$8.00
DRESSLILY - $9.90

AMAZON - $10.99
FASHION NOVA - $12.99 USD


















Each hat has a different detail. Fashion Nova's seems to be bigger than Amazon's. Shein's has a bow, making it more sweet. And Dresslily's got the shells. Oh I loved this one!

What did you think of the outfits and the other options? Leave your comment below, okay? I'll be waiting!

See you on the next post babes!
Xoxo
Macri Mattos




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a pretty cool blog, you can see the style and do alternatives to your liking. Love it!

Macri Mattos said...

Thank you so much!

Whislist Amazon Prime Day 1.4

  JavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.