Search This Blog

1 outfit of my wishlist / 1 look da minha wishlist


Hey babes!
Olá pessoas!


And let's try again to make this blog business work. I don't know about you, but sometimes I feel my head full of things I want to do and I end up not doing it. This is tiring and disheartening... but come on. I need to organize myself more to be able to manage all these social networks in a healthy way.
E vamos mais uma vez tentar fazer dá certo esse negócio de blog. Eu não sei vocês, mas as vezes sinto minha cabeça cheia de coisas que eu quero fazer e acabo não fazendo. Isso é cansativo e desanimador…mas vamos lá. Preciso me organizar mais para poder gerir todas essas redes sociais de uma maneira saudável. 

So I decided to share one more look from my wishlist.
Então resolvi compartilhar mais um look da minha wishlist. 


outfit 1.2

by Macrimattos


I also separated other options to copy my outfit.
Eu também separei outras opções para copiar minha roupa.


Here are some options for Brazilians who do not want to spend so much.
Aqui temos algumas opções para os brasileiros que não querem gastar tanto.

Batom Dior - Renner - R$159,90


Top Zara - R$59,00

Bolsa Colcci - Dafiti - R$179,99

Bolsa Satinato - Renner - R$79,90


Calça Amaro - R$239,90


Calça Bluesteel - Renner - R$119,90




Sandália Vicenza - Shop2gether - R$217,90





Sandália Amaro - R$169,90

     


Sandália Schutz - Shop2gether - R$155,90








What did you think? I hope you enjoyed. Until the next post!
Xoxo
Macri Mattos
O que acharam? Espero que tenham gostado. Até o próximo!
Beijoss*
Macri Mattos

2 comments:

Whislist Amazon Prime Day 1.4

  JavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.